Camping Trip

10/17/2011
Last night, I dreamed that I was preparing for a camping trip with people whom I presume were my family. I was trying to pick what comic books to bring with me to read, but everyone kept arguing over it. Then I finally picked out the comics and warmed them up on an electric griddle before I read them.

Then the dream changed to me preparing to compete in an episode of Chopped, which was (in the dream) some kind of local cooking competition filmed in a church. I had competed several times before, apparently, although I couldn’t remember it. I was holding a jug of iced tea and some kind of mixed drink stored in a box like they keep boxed wine in. I gave the alcohol to my friend whom I found in the audience and he hid it under his seat, because I was afraid I’d get caught with it and get in trouble. I returned to find my iced tea stolen.

Then we started the competition. One competitor went off to wash her hands and never returned. There were some weird random nude scenes that apparently didn’t even fit in the dream world, because the audience got confused and offended. After a few minutes of competing, I sat down at a computer and watched the rest of the show on Hulu, where it was airing live.

0 comments

Post a Comment